Friday, January 29, 2010

Thought Of Cancelling This Blog

Should I begin this post with an 'assalamualaikum'? It looks preposterous. Well, as my 'iman' is as thin as an apple skin, I should begin with an 'ass' instead.

Lately, my interest in Facebook and MySpace has been decreased gradually (like in Add Maths' linear graph. haha) and it is blogging who took charge over my interest. It is like a deja-vu. Yeah. I think it is a good time for that deja-vu so that I can enter the premiere attention of the whole Malaysia, through my blog post. HAHA


Days go by but nothing has changed, except my new futsal shoes. It is hard to make a decision especially if it can influence my future. A few days ago, my father gave a very erm, kind of bullshit idea. He said that I should consider to take STPM. Watafak! He then gave some reasons, including his soon-to-be retirement. Don't talk crap lah ayah oi! Your idea should be considered as a douchebag!

Due to my consideration and current condition, I think I should retire from blogging. Yelah, I saw that my blog is not so popular and has little number of comments. Maybe there are loyal readers out there, but at least, can you drop some comment please?

And for those bloggers that I don't comment his/her posts, don't be mad lah! One reason is, I don't feel pleased with your posts. Typical posts like daily diary and favourite boybands, they are just lame. Not my type. Except if you write them in a hilarious way, well, I'm in!


p/s : this post, maybe my last post, is quite boring. I myself even can question myself 'Did I write this shit?' For all readers, thank you so much for visiting this blog. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang for you :)