Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm Judging A book By Its Index.

My house is becoming dusty and dirty. Damn, I hate it. It is because of the upper bathroom's renovation. Just imagine packs of cements, loads of tiles and a new set of jamban being put in front of my bedroom. Huh! What a traffic!

FYI, I'm not going to write about that renovation. I want to write about the workers that are busy renovating that bathroom. For sure, they are Indonesians. For what sake you wish to have Bangladeshis renovating houses? HAHA

Upon looking at them, they are just ordinary. But, one thing is, things they are wearing - extraordinary. Why? Do you ever see them wearing Levi's? No? Well, just come to my house. I see those Levi's as the original one, not the UpTown's one. Maybe this is one of the talents that branded apparel freaks like me, have. -.-


For making things clearer, there was one situation in my house ;

Me : (Heard a nice ringtone)
Dad : (Walked through stairs) Hazzad...
Me : Nape?
Dad : Tau tak, org yg tgh buat kerja tu, pakai Blackberry.
Me : Huh???

Shocking right? Well, I guess this is the time for us to realize that anyone can have branded things as a stickyard for their success(maybe).

I know that some of you may say this, "Maybe they rob people." Yes, we can't deny that but, do we ever see robbers pray?

They are not working to impress people, they are working to impress God.


p/s : I'm losing my sarcasm.

3 comments:

cahayaATIQAH said...

blackberry? whoa ! ak pun x mampu. haha

Vivien said...

LOL wth blackberry?!

cahayaATIQAH said...

mgkin black berry cap ayam.. sape tau.. huhu