Friday, May 28, 2010

Surau Punya Pasal.

I would like to express my disappointment here.

One question, what can you say about the surau located at almost every shopping mall? Nice? Good? Horrible? Sucks?

For me, the answer would be 'sucks'. Need a prove? Just go pray at that kind of surau during maghrib. I assume you will be getting the proves (not just a prove!) right after that.

Malaysia has so many gigantic shopping mall but the size of the surau is smaller than the size of the smallest shop at that shopping mall. To make things more serious, do you know 1Utama? That shopping mall, which is often said as one of the biggest shopping mall in Malaysia, does not have a surau. I went to that shopping mall so many times and I found no surau at all. Can I just say that 1Utama is a secular shopping mall? Hell yes!

For shopping mall that has surau, the condition will be horrible. When I go to one shopping mall, I will go to the toilet and the surau to check the condition of those facilities lah. And the surau, which is so small, only provides several praying mats. To worsen the situation, there is no air cond. I know that providing a surau brings no profit to you but that does not mean that you can treat your Muslim customers like a bunch of animals. Bollocks!!

But there is one shopping mall that provides the best surau I have ever had. It is IKEA in Mutiara Damansara. A non-Muslim company provides better surau than what the Muslim can provide. I kinda like it so much. The surau is big and cold. This is what I call as customer care!

Several more prestigious shopping malls like Pavilion provides good surau too. So, if you go shopping at Pavilion and you are confused to choose between LV or Prada handbag, just go to the surau and pray for a while. The comfort provided may help you. HAHA

p/s : i can write more posts but i always forgot to write it. sorry

6 comments:

Hyuuga Neji + K . A :D said...

it's always lyke dat.
hard to find a convenient surau at shopping mall.

cahayaATIQAH said...

macam nak cakap pasal surau kat seremban parade je.. hoho..

Anees S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tinta Insyirah said...

terbaik :)
surau mmg mostly kecik je kat shopping mall but kt R&R superb tabik la.

zad said...

sya. cian sama mereka semua.

tiqah. mana ad. ak nak ckap psal almost every shopping mall.

anees. what the remove-remove huh?

romai. itu surau r&r ak pun tabik. hope shopping mall akan ikut mcm r&r.

Anees S said...

Haha, sorry . i ter remove pula !
i just love the last part of your post tue :]