Sunday, May 23, 2010

Urgh.

Matriculation has turned my world upside down. From the top of the wheel, you may be at the bottom of the wheel in the end and vice versa.

And of course, typical men like me may be unable to arrange his own room. Well, that is a freaking truth.

Do you guys need proves? Here they come.

*the bed with blue mattress is mine. the other bed is empty. so, I used it :D

*to be specified

*ini baldi sudah penuh lah Hazzad. Bila lu nak basuh? Haish

*actually, this is not my table. but I used it. so what?

*this is my table. full with bottles. I wonder whether Kuala Pilah has a recycling centre or not.

*panoramic view, ermm... somekind of.

So, for closing this gallery, let me show you one Malay proverb that I found on my table.


My room is messed because of my so tight schedule. Well, it is matriculation right. I have to bear with it.

p/s : Malaysia lost at the semi final to China. So, the players blamed the media. If I were one of the players, I would say that too. The media had put so much hope to the players and plus, they were up against China. Please understand that bollocks!

4 comments:

Hyuuga Neji + K . A :D said...

peh.
dasat gile seyh bilik ko.
hahaa.
sgt messy. ergh.
pkai comforter ke ape tuh? heh.
baju ta basuh? adess. :D
[ bestnye kutuk ]

zad said...

sya. sampai hati ko. huhu

Hyuuga Neji + K . A :D said...

hehe.
alahh jgn la tacing.
sory oke.
mayb sbb ak da bese ngn bnde2 neh sbb tuh men ckp jee. :D

Anonymous said...

cantek bilik kau. HAHAHA
dude, rindu kau gle doee.
tsk tsk:(