Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Bad Man Is Still A Man.

He died in Abbottabad, Pakistan.


Osama bin Laden (1957-2011). He was the leader of Al-Qaeda. He once was wanted so badly by FBI, CIA, US troops (shouldn't just i say the US?). He died during a shooting, leaving his 5 wives and 20 children behind. Yes, 20 children.

I know that many people around would be pleased with his death as they set their fucking minds that Osama bin Laden is a terrorist. I do not blame them as the US has done a very fucking fine job to set people's minds all over the world. Nice job US!

We know that most people regard him as a bad man. And we know that the US troops shot him. It is a bad man's life but it is still a life right?

But sincerely speaking, there is a region in my heart saying "I do not respect him." Well, he was the reason of the existence of Islamophobia. He was the reason many Westerners, especially Americans who hate Islam damn much. He was the reason those who wears kind-of-Islamic clothes cannot ride an airplane. I love my religion and for sure, I will get mad because of these kind of scenarios. Unfortunately, my voice is very small that the world cannot hear well. So, I just need to shut my mouth. Life just goes on baby.

There is one thing for sure. He is dead but there will be another coming out of the blue. So, to Mr. Obama, do not celebrate his death! Who knows you might be next!

No comments: