Sunday, March 7, 2010

I Tried To Have Patience But I Can't.

Look into the date of my first a.k.a oldest post. It is 14th February 2009. It means that it has been more than a year since I first started blogging.

"Nice blog Hazzad". "Good post Hazzad". I always get those kind of compliments. Thanks folks. But does that enough for me? Well, I don't think so. HAHA

As we know through the news, there are so many 'kes dera' in Malaysia. Well, as you can see, we are like in 'zaman arab jahiliyah'. No more simple slapping or kicking. Those ways are way too lame for them. For them, the best ways of torturing would be like hitting using a stick, kicking using a ball, and even forcing the victim to take drugs. How pathetic!

For me, those persons who are torturing other person are same like a herd of hyenas. Or maybe they are devils beneath human bodies. I just hate them. Based on my opinion, I think that Qisas should be enough for them. Yup. Punish torturer by torturing him/her back. But I thing that kind of punishment will not be used. As I predict, for sure, the Bar Council and Sisters In Islam will object this kind of punishment for the sake of human rights. Damn it.

So readers, what punishment do you think should be enough for punishing torturers?

p/s : there will be a new face in this blog, later.

2 comments:

Tinta Insyirah said...

Leave it in His hands to punish those sinner. His judgement has no flaws and never lost on track.

zad said...

sounds so right.