Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Scream Loudly Folks.

Staring at you
Touching your face
Invading your space

Quotes that are situated above should be considered as 'part of the list'. What list? List of things you will miss when you lost someone you love so much. Well, I mean it.

Currently, I am addicted to listening sentimental songs. It is okay if that song is a metal song as long the lyrics are quite sentimental.


FYI, during my love crisis which was about six or seven months ago, when I listened to Aizat - Pergi, I shed tears. Something weird for someone who was famous for his 'as hard as a diamond' heart. But at least, I know that my strength can be my weakness.

Sometimes, when we are facing problem or problems, the best way to overcome that situation is by crying. You can cry in front of your bestfriend but if you are shy to show it to your bestfriend, just cry by yourself.

p/s : we have 86400 seconds in a day. but that does that enough for us to choose between making deeds or sins? or maybe making our own way to heaven or hell?

5 comments:

Nurfaiz Shaidan said...

I love the part "But at least, I know that my strength can be my weakness."

;)

zad said...

haha. thanx :D

n o i n :D said...

wow , it's quite touching .

Tinta Insyirah said...

precious post.

zad said...

ain. tu lah. ak ni dah jadi baik.
romai. thanx :D