Sunday, March 21, 2010

Malay Based Thing That I Hate.

Writing this post doesn’t mean that I simply dislike my own race. But there are several things that encourage me to write this post.

Its OK. I won’t write a very long post. So, it is Malay newspaper that I hate. Why? Simple! But you first need to read Malay newspaper. Then only you can agree with me.

What I hate about Malay newspaper is that irrelevant news are used for the headlines. That tabloid newspaper explains everything. Sex stories, bomoh stories and artis kantoi berkhalwat stories are favourites for making the headlines. One example of headlines is “Remaja kantoi berpesta zina di kondo.” As most Malaysians especially men are so addicted to sex, for sure they will buy that newspaper. And a much more important news are situated at the middle of that newspaper. Damn. What a filthy strategy.

Another thing that I hate about Malay newspaper is pages and pages of political news. I am so disgusted with that kind of news. For sure that kind of news will be the headlines. It is normal to have “Ahli parlimen keluar parti” news. And there will be news of condemning the Opposition. Just look at that meloya newspaper. To add things up, they will have some sort of sarcastic cartoon about politics. You do not have to ask who are the victims. I know that you can sort it by yourself. As there are so many political news, the sports news will be just 2 or 3 pages. Fuck that.

Last reason is, 4D. Yeah. The only gambling that the oldies and the poor can afford. It only costs a ringgit for a ticket of your chosen number. And the results of yesterday winners ; you can have it at Malay newspaper. And one thing that I disgust so much ; that tabloid newspaper spends two pages about ads on how to know about the results of yesterday’s 4D. Should I say that as an encouragement to a sinful act? Hell yes!

p/s : more and more things that I hate will be posted! just wait!

4 comments:

n o i n :D said...

kalo x ske then jgn bli newspaper .

zad said...

ain. tapi aku dipaksa ayh ak utk membeli nya. nak buat cmne.

Anonymous said...

most of the politicians are fools. nak cakap lebih pun susah. macam budak2. memalukan.

zad said...

jay. ko mcm marah je. haha