Saturday, July 24, 2010

First 3 Months in KMNS.

Oh hoi people! I am back as I am in semester break. It is okay to have 10 days of break. I don't need to have long break. It is not good for me actually.

So, I want to write about my first three months in KMNS. At first, during the class. Firstly, during Maths class, I was so 'lembab' that I did not manage to fully get whatever that lecturer told. So, for every difficult tutorial questions, I could  not do it. That includes polynomial questions. What a life!

For Chemistry, I can say that most of all the things that I learnt are quite absurd. I wonder how come oldies like Neils Bohr can come out with a theory of quantum mechanics for hydrogen where the people during that time could not notice the physical properties of hydrogen. To make things weirder, IBM only managed to create a microscope with a very high resolution in 1980. But, the microscope can only see the single atom only, not the electrons located in the atom.

And foremost, Physics. You must believe me. I will learn 16 chapters in Physics for Semester I only. Sounds crazy right? Yes it is. No more simple calculation like the one in form 4 and form 5. And you need to memorize all the formula during the exams. No formulas are given. HAHA. It is like I learn Physics during form 4 and form 5 for nothing.

Okay. How about the people in KMNS?

Seriously, I would like to say that there are so many girls in here. Asal jalan sikit je nampak perempuan. Haish. I understand that the ratio of boys and girls is 1 : 2.5! That's why I saw so many aweks, not girls. Plus, not to forget, nerds.

About the aweks, I will not be secretive. Of course, they are pretty, they are hot, they are cute. I will not deny that. But I don't want them. Once I saw them with other boys, I can say "Biarlah dengan diorang."  But once I saw them holding hands together, they disgust me.

Lastly, based on my hardwork + short period of sleep + kuat makan je, for UPS, I can say that ;
1. English - I just wrote any bullshit things that I want for the essay
2. Chemistry - All the ridiculous questions were given to me. Dayum!
3. Mathematics - Hadoyai!
4. Physics - Soalan susah reti buat tapi time soalan senang, tak reti pulak.

Well, that was me :)

3 comments:

Hyuuga Neji + K . A :D said...

hahaa.
poyo la ko azad.

F.A Hazim said...

dulu citer xnak sangkut gn awek matriks,ape nie?HAHA

zad said...

sya. so what? ;P
faris. ada ak ckap ke ak mmg sangkut ngan awek matrik?