Saturday, July 3, 2010

World Cup.

Okay people. World Cup is currently at QF stage. France and my favorite team, Italy have been eliminated during the group stage. England has been 'diganyang' by Germany at the round of 16 stage. And last night, Brazil lost to the Netherlands. My maths tutor was so disappointed with that result. How pity. LOLOLOL

But I am not going to write about the World Cup. I am going to write about permitting the license of World Cup betting. Yes, many individuals and groups who disagree with the decision of permitting the betting license. For sure, PAS is one of them. And not to forget, our dearest PERKASA also disagree with the decision. How about UMNO? I don't know lah. I rarely read the Malay based newspaper.

They say that it will bring so many kind-of disasters or maybe badness, to be specific. For them, many people can get addicted with betting.

Before I write longer, betting is one kind of gambling. From Islamic perception, gambling is illegal. So, it is bad for the country. They know how to differentiate between legal and illegal things. Wow. Some kind of extraordinary I think. Tapi solat subuh berjemaah pun tak join. Apa kejadahnya tu?

Do you know that betting can bring so many profit to the country? Biilions of ringgit were transferred as gambling tax to the government. From that money, the government builds better physical infrastructures like roads. Hoi. Shouldn't that be considered as goodness? Even people who disagree with that idea use roads that were built with gambling tax.

One more thing, these groups and individuals disagree with the betting license but they do NOTHING to stop the sale of alcoholic drinks. Do you know that alcoholic drinks are considered as illegal? I know you do. But alcoholic drinks were spreadly sold within the country and the thing that I am so disappointed with, there are Muslim guys and women who drink alcoholic drink. And they do nothing to overcome that. Not to mention the spread selling condoms that encourage free sex between Muslim guy and women. How pathetic!

I am not saying that we should encourage giving the betting license. I am saying that it is some kind of a good idea. Hello! They have different meanings okay!

I do not care if you would like to say that I am so liberal. Actually, I would love to be described just like that.

No comments: