Monday, July 26, 2010

Mak! Jangan Buang Jersi MU Saya!

To all frustrated and angry Manchester United fans,

If you want to throw away your beloved MU jersey, do not do it. Just give it to me. There is no point of throwing your jersey after knowing that banning on MU jersey. If I were you, I would still wear it. Why?

Okay lah. One question. Do we know the real appearance of a devil? No right? My father once told me that a devil is so ugly that if humans can see a devil, they would faint upon looking that ugly devil. So, the 'devil' in that logo should not be considered as a devil. It is cute enough for not to be called as a devil. Hoho

Plus, if I still wear MU jersey, does it mean that I am not Islam? Hell no! What if my faith in Islam is so strong but I wear that jersey? Nothing would change right? So, what we should see clearly with our own eyes is the strength of our faith. Once you faith is so strong, nothing can change you unlike you wear the whole set of jubah but you have a faith which is as thin as an apple skin.

To close this post, I would like to say 'Never throw away MU jersey.' Anyway, I am a MU fan but I like Tottenham Hotspurs more. At least they got into Champions League.

About that fatwa, I can say that maybe the 'ahli-ahli jawatnkuasa fatwa' are fans of Chelshit. Or maybe Loserfool? Or even Arsenil?

1 comment: