Saturday, November 6, 2010

Best Movie?


Yesterday, I watched Estet. There were so many jokes that I laughed so much through the movie. Not to forget, the CGI shots that were put inside this movie. The CGI made the movie. Something that even Tamil movies and Hollywood movies do not have.

Thank you Mamat 'Sivagi' Khalid for the movie. HAHA

Should I say that this is the best Malay movie? Maybe. But I saw about 3 or 4 scenes where the plots plateaued which made me bored. But for overall, my friend said that this is the best movie. He also said "Patut lah Mamat Khalid marah filem ni tak menang."

By the way, best English movie for me? No English movie can beat Inception.


Why Inception? Easy. This movie shows reality. The reality that you can control your own dream. I can do that.

p/s : you cannot bribe me with money, you cannot shower me with shame.

No comments: