Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bajet Je.

Come on. Get a life lah.

Do you think that you are great enough? Cut it out. You make me puked.

What? Can you repeat it back? I did not hear you.

Oh. You were saying that you wear a Topman, right? What? You wore a Zara too?

I do not think that I should care about that. BTW, do you know that any Topman apparel coming to Malaysian stores are the one which have been rejected in the UK?  HAHA. That is bad for you.

But it is okay because I also have one. Hiya!

And seriously, the way you that you say "Dia baru nak layan Topman. Padahal aku dah lama layan Topman" makes me to say "Poyo punya budak. Topman tu murah lah. Sebab tu aku beli Topman."

Not to mention, other fashion victims.

It would be better to buy Garage t-shirt lah. 3 for 50 only. HAHA

p/s : i lost a heart that i won't be able to have it back.

No comments: