Sunday, February 6, 2011

Yogi Is Not So Greedy.

I watched Yogi Bear at my nearest cinema. Frankly speaking, Yogi Bear should be considered as a cartoon. Damn it. I had the guts to watch cartoon. HAHA

Although there were so many stupid jokes in that movies (actually that jokes made kids behind me to laugh like a devil), but I saw one moral value in that movie. Greed does worth for nothing. 

In that movie, the mayor wanted to cut all the trees in the forest reserve but he ended up being ashamed as everyone questioned his action. Karma maybe? Eh?

I also saw this kind of moral value in Ngangkung. Seriously, this movie WAS NOT FUNNY (I did not laugh at all!) but some scenes made me to say 'Orang tamak selalu rugi.' Do imagine by yourself. You have the will to slap your own daughter. Who are you huh? A devil?

Nevertheless, I wondered when there was a kissing scene in Yogi Bear. How absurd!

2 comments:

zinnirah said...

ahaha. kau pun da tgk yogi bear? cerita tu mcm best tp entahlah. macam something wrong

zad said...

izzatul. agk lah. aku pun main tengok je.