Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bajet Bagus English.

There is no such thing as 'I loves you.' It is 'I love you' actually.

If you were my girlfriend saying 'I loves you' to me, I will slap you instantly. Sorry to say, but I am annoyed. Hewhew

Speaking of girlfriend, I am single. I am happy being single. I am happy for not having a commitment. Commitment sucks actually. Especially when you are married at a young age. I wonder how come there are people getting married at a young age.

Do not ask me why.

One more thing. 'I am quite happy' and 'I am quiet happy' will have different meanings. I am not saying that it is typo, but it is just because of lack of vocabulary. I really mean it.

Just like me, I have written 'I wander when there was a kissing scene...' . If you are really good in English, you will spot my mistake. Just about 3 days after that, I realized about it and I changed it onto 'I wondered when there was a kissing scene...' .

I even made mistake. And yet, there were some friends saying to me "English kau power lah."

There is another rule. 'I didn't kissed him...' and 'I didn't kissing him...' are wrong. 'I didn't kiss him...' is correct. Do not ask me why. I do not even have the answer.

p/s : should have taken TESL instead.

5 comments:

Nasha N said...

zad kenape kau punye contoh

kiss kissing jeee?

explanation please?

zad said...

kiss je yang senang.
sila faham hihi

zinnirah said...

haha, serious doh. kau mmg patut ambik tesl je. dah boleh nmpk dah bakat tu. hahaha

Tinta Insyirah said...

aku suka post ni, hahaha!

meSsy.La said...

i'm sorry if it's annoying... but can i point out why it's wrong?? [the kiss part, and i'm not a TESL student either] "i didn't kissed you" wrong because didn't means isn't doing while the 'kissed' part shows you already have done the deed. same goes for "i didn't kissing him".... again, i can't stand reading a wrong english, so sorry for the comment